Painter’s Pro Quick Dry Siliconized Acrylic
- Paint-ready in 30 minutes†
- Mold-resistant caulk†
- 50-year limited durability guarantee†
- Strong adhesion and flexibility
- Exceeds ASTM C-834, Type-OP, NS, Grade -18°C requirement
- Easy to apply
- Low odor
- Easy water cleanup
†See Product Disclaimers page for important details
GE Painter’s Pro Quick Dry Siliconized Acrylic is an advanced grade caulk that is paint-ready in as little as 30 minutes for a quicker workflow. GE Painter’s Pro Quick Dry Siliconized Acrylic caulk is ideal for interior and exterior projects that require durable flexibility. The formulation offers excellent adhesion to a wide variety of building materials. GE Painter’s Pro Quick Dry Siliconized Acrylic guns out effortlessly, tools smoothly, and cleans-up easily with soap and water. This paint-friendly caulk resists cracking with most latex and oil paints. Cured caulk is resistant to stain-causing mold and mildew growth†, creating a durable seal that is resilient and tough for long-lasting professional results.
Adheres to: Common building materials including most metals and woods, aluminum, brick, stone, stucco, masonry, cement board, glass, drywall, plaster, vinyl siding, PVC, fiberglass, and painted surfaces.
For additional information, see product label.
- Remove dirt, grease, moisture, soap residue & old caulk from area to be sealed. Use backer rod for gaps larger than 3/8″ (W) x 1/4″ (D). A width to depth ratio of 2:1 should be maintained.
- Cut nozzle to obtain desired bead size.
- PIERCE INNER FOIL SEAL.
- Using caulk gun, apply caulk into gap. Apply above 40°F (5°C).
- Smooth or “tool” the caulk into gap within 15 minutes.
- Clean up excess wet caulk with a damp sponge before it skins over. Excess dried caulk must be cut or scraped away. Clean hands and tools with warm water and soap.
- Allow to dry 30 minutes before painting with latex paint or 24 hours if using oil-based paints. Allow a minimum of 24 hours before exposing to water.
Exceeds ASTM C-834, Type-OP, NS, Grade -18°C test requirements
22-HEN-0347 Sil Acrylic Adv Back Labels
|Painter’s Pro Quick Dry Siliconized Acrylic||Painter’s Caulk||Painter’s Pro Siliconized Acrylic Caulk||Max® Shield Painter’s Pro|
|Water-resistant / Waterproof||Waterproof||Water-Resistant||Waterproof||100% Waterproof|
|Mold-Free Product Protections||Mold-resistant1||Mold-resistant1|
Swipe to scroll the table horizontally