- 100% silicone
- 100% waterproof
- 10-year mold-free product protection†
- Meets ASTM C-920, Class 35
- 40% more flexibility than Class 25 sealants†
- 5X stronger adhesion†
- 30-minute water-ready†
- Shrink & crack-proof
- Won’t blemish most high-end metal finishes like chrome, bronze & nickel†
- Lifetime guarantee†
- Neutral curing with low odor
†See Product Disclaimers page for important details
Advanced Silicone 2 Kitchen & Bath sealant is a high-performance, 100% silicone and 100% waterproof sealant ideal for areas prone to water exposure. Advanced Silicone 2 Kitchen & Bath sealant is permanently flexible with 40% more flexibility than Class 25 sealants and has 5X stronger adhesion than Silicone 1* sealant. Its 30-minute water-ready formula offers 10-year mold-free product protection to protect against mold and mildew growth. Backed by a lifetime guarantee.
Adheres to: most metals, plastics & woods, glass, drywall, plaster, granite, cultured marble, ceramic & porcelain tile, natural stone, cement board, composites, Formica, fiberglass, aluminum & painted surfaces
For additional information, see product label.
- Remove dirt, grease, moisture, soap residue & old sealant from area to be sealed. Use backer rod for gaps larger than 1/2″ x 1/2″.
- Cut nozzle to obtain desired bead size.
- PIERCE INNER FOIL SEAL.
- Using caulk gun, apply sealant into gap. Smooth with a gloved finger or “tool” the caulk into gap.
- Wipe hands & tools thoroughly before washing.
- Allow 30 minutes before exposing sealant to water.
Meets ASTM C-920, Type-S, NS, Class 35 Use G test requirements
Meets ASTM C-920, Type-S, Class 25, Use NT, M, A & O test requirements
Fed Spec TT-S-00230C; TT-S-001543A
To access the safety data sheet, enter the product SKU from the list below in the search field found here. Then select your language and country to download a copy.
|White – Squeeze
|Clear – Squeeze
|Almond – Squeeze