All Weather Pro Sealant
- Seals up to 2-inch gaps†
- 25% joint movement
- Excellent adhesion
- 100% waterproof
- Stretches over 600%†
- Paint-ready in as little as 1 hour†
- Mold resistant†
- Low odor
- Lifetime guarantee†
†See Product Disclaimers page for important details
All Weather Pro sealant is an advanced grade siliconized acrylic latex sealant that offers strong adhesion and flexibility to withstand severe weather conditions. Ideal for both outdoor and indoor paint projects, this sealant can span up to 2-inch gaps† with a 25% expansion and recovery while maintaining excellent adhesion.
Adheres to: common building materials including most metals, woods, aluminum, composites, brick, stone, stucco, masonry, cement board, glass, porcelain, ceramic tile, drywall, plaster, vinyl siding, PVC, fiberglass and painted surfaces
For complete product details, see packaging label in the “Downloads” tab.
†See Product Disclaimers page for important details.
- Remove dirt, grease, moisture, soap residue & old sealant from area to be sealed. Use backer rod for gaps larger than 1/2″ x 1/2″.
- Cut nozzle to obtain desired bead size.
- Using caulk gun, apply caulk into gap. Apply above 40°F (5°C).
- Smooth or “tool” the caulk into gap within 3-5 minutes.
- Clean-up with a damp, disposable cloth; do not rinse.
- Protect from moisture for at least 24 hours for proper drying.
Exceeds ASTM C-920, Type-S, NS, Class 25 Use NT, G, A, M & O test and Federal Spec TT-S-00230C,
Type II, Class A test requirements. Exceeds ASTM C-834 -18°C test requirements.
For products produced by Henkel Corporation, please use the UPC Code. You can click on the corresponding UPC code below to access the SDS..
|All Weather Pro Sealant|
|100% Waterproof Water-resistant / Waterproof|
|Will Not Blemish Most High-End Metals|
|Available in Squeeze Tube|
|All Weather Pro Sealant||Paintable Silicone Supreme Window & Door Sealant||Advanced Silicone 2® Window & Door Sealant|
|Water-resistant / Waterproof||100% Waterproof||100% Waterproof|
Swipe to scroll the table horizontally