Gaps & Cracks
- Seals small gaps & cracks up to 1 inch
- Repels water & helps prevent mold & rot
- Blocks rodents & insects
- High R-5 insulating value
- Lifetime guarantee†
†See Product Disclaimers page for important details
Seal small gaps and cracks up to 1 inch with GE-branded Gaps and Cracks insulating foam, offering a water-resistant and airtight seal to keep out water and reduce drafts.
- Wear safety goggles, gloves, respiratory protection, and protective clothing. Protect surrounding areas with drop cloths.
- Shake can vigorously for one minute.
- Screw straw dispenser trigger completely onto can valve. Use caution to avoid activating the valve.
- To become familiar with product, test on experimental surface. Invert can and slowly depress the trigger to dispense the foam. Continue use in an inverted orientation.
- Fill rough openings approximately 1/3 full to allow for expansion. Release trigger 5 seconds before the end point, but keep straw end moving.
- For deep section application, allow the first layer of foam to cure before applying a second layer. Do not disturb uncured foam. See typical product information on label for times.
- Trim cured foam with a sharp knife or sand as needed. Foam exposed to sunlight must be painted or stained.
For products produced by Henkel Corporation, please use the UPC Code. You can click on the corresponding UPC code below to access the SDS..