Max® Shield Ultra Seal Sealant
- Best-in-class performance†
- 100% waterproof
- Lifetime mold-free product protection†
- Stretches over 500%†
- Low odor
- Exceeds ASTM C-920
- Lifetime guarantee†
†See Product Disclaimers page for important details
Max™ Shield Ultra Seal sealant is a premium, advanced polymer acrylic latex sealant ideal for paint projects susceptible to humidity and moisture. This extremely flexible sealant can withstand movement and is able to stretch over 500%†. Formulated with Tri-Shield Protection, this sealant is 100% waterproof, offers excellent adhesion and flexibility and lifetime mold-free product protection†.
Adheres to: common kitchen and bath materials including most metals, plastics, woods, glass, drywall, plaster, granite, cultured marble, porcelain tile, natural stone, cement board, composites, Formica, fiberglass, aluminum and painted surfaces
For complete product details, see packaging label in the “Downloads” tab.
†See Product Disclaimers page for important details.
- Remove dirt, grease, moisture, soap residue & old sealant from area to be sealed. Use backer rod for gaps larger than 1/2″ x 1/2″.
- Cut nozzle to obtain desired bead size.
- Using caulk gun, apply caulk into gap. Apply above 40°F (5°C).
- Smooth or “tool” the caulk into gap within 3-5 minutes.
- Clean-up with a damp, disposable cloth; do not rinse.
- Protect from moisture for at least 24 hours for proper drying.
Exceeds ASTM C-920, Class 12.5 Grade NS, TT-S-00230C, Type S, Class B test requirements. Exceeds ASTM C-834, Type-OP, NS Grade -18°C test requirements.
|Max® Shield Ultra Seal Sealant||Ultra Seal Caulk||Ultra Seal Pro Caulk||Supreme Silicone Kitchen & Bath Sealant|
|Water-resistant / Waterproof||100% Waterproof||Water-Resistant||Waterproof||100% Waterproof|
Swipe to scroll the table horizontally