Painter’s Pro Siliconized Acrylic Caulk
- Mold-resistant caulk†
- Durable and flexible
- 50-year limited durability guarantee†
- Easy to apply
- Exceeds ASTM C-834, Type-OP, NS, Grade -18°C requirement
- Low odor
- Easy water cleanup
†See Product Disclaimers page for important details
GE Painter’s Pro Siliconized Acrylic is an advanced grade caulk ideal for decorative paint projects. GE Painter’s Pro Siliconized Acrylic is paint-friendly. It guns out effortlessly, tools smoothly and cleans-up easily with soap and water. This formulation resists cracking and offers dependable adhesion and flexibility for interior and exterior projects. Fully cured caulk is resistant to stain-causing mold and mildew growth†. GE Painter’s Pro Siliconized Acrylic creates durable seals that are resilient and tough for long-lasting professional results.
Adheres to: Common building materials including most metals and woods, aluminum, brick, stone, stucco, masonry, cement board, glass, drywall, plaster, vinyl siding, PVC, fiberglass, and painted surfaces.
For additional information, see product label.
- Remove dirt, grease, moisture, soap residue & old caulk from area to be sealed. Use backer rod for gaps larger than 3/8″ (W) x 1/4″ (D). A width to depth ratio of 2:1 should be maintained.
- Cut nozzle to obtain desired bead size.
- PIERCE INNER FOIL SEAL.
- Using caulk gun, apply caulk into gap. Apply above 40°F (5°C).
- Smooth or “tool” the caulk into gap within 15 minutes.
- Clean up excess wet caulk with a damp sponge before it skins over. Excess dried caulk must be cut or scraped away. Clean hands and tools with warm water and soap.
- Allow to dry 60 minutes before painting with latex paint or 24 hours if using oil-based paints. Allow a minimum of 24 hours before exposing to water.
Exceeds ASTM C-834, Type-OP, NS, Grade -18°C requirement
Painter_s Pro Seal _ Paint Siliconized Acrylic Label
|Painter’s Pro Siliconized Acrylic Caulk||Painter’s Caulk||Painter’s Pro Quick Dry Siliconized Acrylic||Max® Shield Painter’s Pro|
|Water-resistant / Waterproof||Waterproof||Water-Resistant||Waterproof||100% Waterproof|
|Mold-Free Product Protections||Mold-resistant1||Mold-resistant1|
Swipe to scroll the table horizontally