Ultra Seal Caulk
- Durable & flexible
- Strong adhesion
- Mold resistant†
- Water resistant
- Low odor
- Easy water cleanup
- Exceeds ASTM C-834
- Lifetime guarantee†
†See Product Disclaimers page for important details
Ultra Seal caulk is an all-purpose paintable siliconized acrylic latex caulk ideal for paint projects where water and moisture may be present.
Adheres to: common kitchen and bath materials including most metals, plastics, woods, glass, drywall, plaster, granite, cultured marble, porcelain tile, natural stone, cement board, composites, Formica, fiberglass, aluminum and painted surfaces
For complete product details, see packaging label in the “Downloads” tab.
†See Product Disclaimers page for important details.
- Remove dirt, grease, moisture, soap residue & old sealant from area to be sealed. Use backer rod for gaps larger than 1/2″ x 1/2″.
- Cut nozzle to obtain desired bead size.
- Using caulk gun, apply caulk into gap. Apply above 40°F (5°C).
- Smooth or “tool” the caulk into gap within 3-5 minutes.
- Clean-up with a damp, disposable cloth; do not rinse.
- Protect from moisture for at least 24 hours for proper drying
|Ultra Seal Caulk||Ultra Seal Pro Caulk||Max® Shield Ultra Seal Sealant||Tub & Tile Silicone 1® Sealant|
|Water-resistant / Waterproof||Water-Resistant||Waterproof||100% Waterproof||100% Waterproof|
Swipe to scroll the table horizontally