Ultra Seal Pro Caulk
- BioSeal Antimicrobial Mold Control†
- Strong adhesion & flexibility
- Low odor
- Easy water cleanup
- Exceeds ASTM C-834
- Lifetime guarantee†
†See Product Disclaimers page for important details
Ultra Seal Pro caulk is an advanced grade siliconized acrylic latex caulk ideal for decorative and paintable kitchen and bathroom projects. Formulated with BioSeal Antimicrobial Mold-Control, when cured this caulk is resistant to stain-causing mold and mildew growth for excellent protection in moisture-prone areas.
Adheres to: common kitchen and bath materials including most metals, plastics, woods, glass, drywall, plaster, granite, cultured marble, porcelain tile, natural stone, cement board, composites, Formica, fiberglass, aluminum and painted surfaces
For complete product details, see packaging label in the “Downloads” tab.
- Remove dirt, grease, moisture, soap residue & old sealant from area to be sealed. Use backer rod for gaps larger than 1/2″ x 1/2″.
- Cut nozzle to obtain desired bead size.
- Using caulk gun, apply caulk into gap. Apply above 40°F (5°C).
- Smooth or “tool” the caulk into gap within 3-5 minutes.
- Clean-up with a damp, disposable cloth; do not rinse.
- Protect from moisture for at least 24 hours for proper drying.
For products produced by Henkel Corporation, please use the UPC Code. You can click on the corresponding UPC code below to access the SDS..
|Ultra Seal Pro Caulk|
|Waterproof Water-resistant / Waterproof|
|Will Not Blemish Most High-End Metals|
|Available in Squeeze Tube|
|Ultra Seal Pro Caulk||Ultra Seal Caulk||Max® Shield Ultra Seal Sealant||Advanced Silicone 2® Kitchen & Bath Sealant|
|Water-resistant / Waterproof||Waterproof||Water-Resistant||100% Waterproof||100% Waterproof|
Swipe to scroll the table horizontally