Window & Door Foam
- Seals gaps & cracks around windows & doors without causing frames to bow
- Creates airtight & water-resistant seals
- Helps save energy by reducing drafts
- High R-5 insulating value
- Lifetime guarantee†
†See Product Disclaimers page for important details
Seal gaps and cracks around window and door frames with GE-branded Window & Door insulating foam, a low-pressure and low-expansion foam that remains waterproof with an airtight seal.
- Wear safety goggles, gloves, respiratory protection, and protective clothing. Protect surrounding areas with drop cloths.
- Shake can vigorously for one minute.
- Screw straw dispenser trigger completely onto can valve. Use caution to avoid activating the valve.
- To become familiar with product, test on experimental surface. Invert can and slowly depress the trigger to dispense the foam. Continue use in an inverted orientation.
- Fill rough openings approximately 1/3 full to allow for expansion. Release trigger 5 seconds before the end point, but keep straw end moving.
- For deep section application, allow the first layer of foam to cure before applying a second layer. Do not disturb uncured foam. See typical product information on label for times.
- Trim cured foam with a sharp knife or sand as needed. Foam exposed to sunlight must be painted or stained.
For products produced by Henkel Corporation, please use the UPC Code. You can click on the corresponding UPC code below to access the SDS..