Concrete Silicone 2® Sealant
- 100% silicone
- 100% waterproof & weatherproof
- 10-year mold-free product protection†
- Permanently flexible
- Resists UV degradation
- 30-minute rain-ready†
- Shrink & crack-proof
- Excellent for application on concrete, mortar & stone
- Adheres to porous materials & wet or dry surfaces
- Lifetime guarantee†
†See Product Disclaimers page for important details
Concrete Silicone 2 sealant is a high-performance, 100% silicone and 100% waterproof sealant ideal for concrete, mortar and stone projects. This 30-minute rain-ready formula is light gray in color and offers permanent flexibility and excellent durability with 10-year mold-free product protection to help resist mold and mildew growth. Backed by a lifetime guarantee.
Adheres to: brick, stone, stucco, masonry, asphalt, concrete, cement, most metals & woods, aluminum, composites, cement board, glass, ceramic & porcelain tile, drywall, plaster, vinyl siding, PVC, fiberglass & painted surfaces
For additional information, see product label.
- Remove dirt, grease, moisture, soap residue & old sealant from area to be sealed. Use backer rod for gaps larger than 1/2″ x 1/2″.
- Cut nozzle to obtain desired bead size.
- PIERCE INNER FOIL SEAL.
- Using caulk gun, apply sealant into gap. Smooth with a gloved finger or “tool” the caulk into gap.
- Wipe hands & tools thoroughly before washing.
- Allow 30 minutes before exposing sealant to water.
Meets Fed Spec ASTM C-920, Type-S, NS, Class 25, Use NT, M, G, A & O test requirements
Fed Spec TT-S-00230C; TT-S-001543A
For products produced by Henkel Corporation, please use the UPC Code. You can click on the corresponding UPC code below to access the SDS..
|Concrete Silicone 2® Sealant||Gutter Silicone 2® Sealant||Metal Silicone 2® Sealant|
|Water-resistant / Waterproof||100% Waterproof||100% Waterproof||100% Waterproof|
|Mold-Free Product Protections||10-year||10-year||10-year|
|Will Not Blemish Most High-End Metals|
Swipe to scroll the table horizontally