Siliconized Advanced Acrylic Window & Door Sealant
- 30-minute paint-ready
- Excellent flexibility
- Easy to apply
- Enhanced durability
- Exceeds ASTM C-920
- Low odor
†See Product Disclaimers page for important details
GE Siliconized Advanced Acrylic is a premium sealant ideal for painting projects susceptible to humidity and moisture. This sealant is waterproof, and offers exceptional flexibility, excellent adhesion to a wide variety of common wiindows and door surfaces, and has lasting mold and mildew resistance. This paintable sealant resists cracking, has no solvent odor, guns out effortlessly, tools smoothly, and cleans up easily with soap and water. Durable and scrubbable, this premium sealant creates seals that retain their original clean look for long lasting, professional results.
Adheres to: most metals, plastics and woods, glass, drywall, plaster, granite, cultured marble, ceramic and porcelain tile, natural stone, cement board, composites, formica, fiberglass, aluminum, and painted surfaces.
For additional information, see product label.
- Remove dirt, grease, moisture, soap residue & old sealant from area to be sealed. Use backer rod for gaps larger than 1/4″ x 3/8″. A width to depth ration of 2:1 should be maintained.
- Cut nozzle to obtain desired bead size.
- Using a caulk gun, apply sealant into gap. Apply above 40oF (5oC).
- Smooth or “tools” the sealant into gap within 15 minutes.
- Clean up excess wet sealant with a damp sponge before it skins over. Excess dried sealant must be cut or scraped away. Clean hands and tolls with warm water and soap.
- Allow to dry 30 minutes before painting with latex paint or 24 hours if using oil-based paints. Allow a minimum of 24 hours before exposing to water.
Exceeds ASTM C-920, Type-S, NS, Class 25, Use NT, A test requirements.
Siliconized Advanced Acrylic Window & Door Clear Back Label
Siliconized Advanced Acrylic Window & Door Clear and White Technical Data Sheet
|Siliconized Advanced Acrylic Window & Door Sealant||Siliconized Multi-Purpose Acrylic Window & Door Caulk||Advanced Silicone 2® Window & Door Sealant||Supreme Silicone Window & Door Sealant|
|Water-ready Time||24 Hours||48 hours||30-minute||30-minute|
|Water-resistant / Waterproof||100% Waterproof||Water-Resistant||100% Waterproof||100% Waterproof|
|Mold-Free Product Protections||Mold-resistant1||Mold-resistant1||10-year||Lifetime|
|Will Not Blemish Most High-End Metals|
Swipe to scroll the table horizontally