- Best-in-class performance†
- Excellent Class 35 flexibility†
- 100% waterproof
- Lifetime mold-free product protection†
- Stretches over 800%†
- Seals up to 3-inch gaps†
- 45-minute paint-ready†
- Easy water cleanup
- Low odor
- Lifetime guarantee†
†See Product Disclaimers page for important details
Max® Shield All Weather sealant is a premium, advanced polymer acrylic latex sealant ideal for paint projects that may be exposed to severe weather or harsh environments. This sealant can stretch 800%†, helping protect areas prone to movement, such as the natural expansion and contraction due to temperature. Formulated with Tri-Shield Protection, this sealant fills gaps up to 3 inches wide†, is 100% waterproof, offers excellent adhesion and flexibility and has lifetime mold-free product protection†.
Adheres to: common building materials including most metals, woods, aluminum, composites, brick, stone, stucco, masonry, cement board, glass, porcelain, ceramic tile, drywall, plaster, vinyl siding, PVC, fiberglass and painted surfaces
For complete product details, see packaging label in the “Downloads” tab.
†See Product Disclaimers page for important details.
- Remove dirt, grease, moisture, soap residue & old sealant from area to be sealed. Use backer rod for gaps larger than 1/2″ x 1/2″.
- Cut nozzle to obtain desired bead size.
- Using caulk gun, apply caulk into gap. Apply above 40°F (5°C).
- Smooth or “tool” the caulk into gap within 3-5 minutes.
- Clean-up with a damp, disposable cloth; do not rinse.
- Protect from moisture for at least 24 hours for proper drying.
Exceeds ASTM C-920, Type-S, NS, Class 35 Use NT, G, A, M & O test and Federal Spec TT-S-00230C, Type II, Class A test requirements. Exceeds ASTM C834 -18°C test requirements.
To access the safety data sheet, enter the product SKU from the list below in the search field found here. Then select your language and country to download a copy.